You may return unused items for a refund or exchange within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items may not be returned unless defective. Please include a copy of the invoice, receipt, or online order confirmation along with the unused product and original packaging.
1. WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU GET YOUR ORDER
Please check your order completely to ensure that everything is in good condition. If there is a problem with your shipment, note the problems clearly and let us know right away. You can let us know about a return online.
2. WHAT TO DO IF SOMETHING IS DAMAGED
Damages must be reported within five business days in order to process the appropriate claims and send out replacements in an efficient manner.
o Do not discard the original shipment box or its packaging.
o Do not return damaged items without notifying us first to obtain instructions.
o Do note any damages to the exterior of the box on the invoice received with the package, and highlight all damaged items.
3. HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
All the items you want to return must be returned within thirty days of the original purchase date given on the invoice enclosed with your order. There is a 10% restocking fee for anything returned after thirty days. No returns are accepted 30 days beyond the purchase date. Returns received without this paperwork will slow down your return, and may cause confusion and cost you a fee.
• Include your name, address, and a copy of the original sales order with your return.
• Be sure to note the reason for the return next to the item(s) on the sales order.
• Specify if you want a replacement, store credit, or refund on the order. No cash refunds are allowed after the thirty day period.
• Carefully package and insure the merchandise to prevent damages. Always obtain a tracking number to ensure receipt.